Get up to $50 free when you borrow against your crypto this holiday season
It’s that time of the year again…
Big dinner with family, big game on TV, and a big Christmas shopping list…
And now, a big promotion from us!
To celebrate thanksgiving and the start of the festive season, we’re giving away up to $50 free to new borrowers until Saturday November 28th.
How to get your $50 Thanksgiving bonus
To qualify, simply borrow cash or stablecoins against one of over 60 different cryptocurrencies before November 28th. Your reward will depend on how much you borrow:
- The first 100 who borrow at least $5,000 get a free $50 reward.
- The first 100 who borrow at least $2,000 get a free $20 reward.
- The first 100 who borrow at least $1,000 get a free $10 reward.
Our thanksgiving promotion applies to new borrowers only.
Terms and Conditions
- This promotion only applies to new borrowers only (borrowers who’ve never used our platform before).
- Borrowers must complete and pass KYC to withdraw their loan as fiat (USD, for example). Stablecoin withdrawals do not require KYC.
- To qualify for a reward, you must borrow the minimum amount in a single loan — multiple loans to reach the minimum amount will not qualify.
- The promotion runs from 00:00 Thursday 21st November to 23:59 Saturday 28th November 2019 GMT.
What is Constant and how does it work?
Constant is a fully secured P2P lending platform where you can unlock the value of your cryptocurrencies without selling up. You set the rate and term and the platform matches you with a lender.
You can then withdraw your loan as USD, USDT, BUSD, DAI, or lots of other stablecoins. When you repay, you get your crypto back.
There are no credit checks, no paperwork, and we support over 60 different cryptocurrencies. We offer 24/7 customer service, and securely escrow your collateral until you’ve repaid. So if you’d like a little extra liquidity this holiday season, give us a try and get your $50 reward!
Please follow us on Medium for more news, views, and updates from the Constant team. If you have any questions or feedback, please join us on Telegram https://t.me/constantp2p